European monuments: stylish classics
European monuments to the grave are characterized by restrained elegance, grandeur and beauty. It is important to observe the stylistic norm when creating a tombstone, so that the severity of lines and forms does not become a caricature pretentiousness – this entirely depends on the talent and taste of the artist.
A variety of shapes and decorations allows you to create a beautiful memorial complex that stands out from the general range. Typically, a composition contains the following elements:
- Columns and arches.
- Wings, sails, flowers, angels and similar schematic images.
- Asymmetrical geometric shapes.
- Statues, sculptures, pedestals.
- Paired monuments for several burials.
European monument: what is made of
European monuments are made of natural stone: marble or granite. For decoration, the following techniques are used:
- Stone engraving or carving. Any drawing (including a portrait), epitaph, religious and other symbols can be applied to the surface.
- Photo of the deceased. To protect it from external factors, it is placed in a frame.
- Plating of individual elements with gold leaf, palladium, silver.
All models can be found in the product catalog – and if you need an exclusive work, our masters will create a sketch that fully meets your needs.